The purpose of the St. Joseph Mercy Foundation is to encourage and accept charitable contributions to enhance St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron. Your gift can be designated.
- for the use of a particular St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron facility or project
- to express appreciation to one or more physician, nurse, or other staff member
- to honor a friend or loved one
- in memory of a friend or loved one
- to aid in a special purpose fund of the foundation
- as an unrestricted gift to be used where the need is the greatest.
Most friends of St. Joseph Mercy find an outright financial gift is the easiest way to support the things they cherish most. A receipt for your tax-deductible gift will be mailed to you.
Check: Please make your check payable to St. Joseph Mercy Foundation and mail it to:
St. Joseph Mercy Foundation
2601 Electric Ave.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Credit Cards: You may charge your gift to your MasterCard or Visa. Gifts by credit cards may be made by calling the foundation at 810-985-1675.